The Lovely Life

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's Try This Again...

Hello Old Friend,

It's been a while.  My bad.  ;)  My last blog was over a year ago.  Well, it's been a BUSY year, to say the least!  Where do I even begin.... I guess where I left off?!  Which was Spring of last year, I believe.

So instead of writing a lengthy blog describing the last 14 months of my life, I am just going to paraphrase it. And later I will add a TON of photo blogs, with actual details regarding said 14 months.
Sound good?  I agree.  :)

Ok... May of 2012 until today, right now!  Don't blink:
Olivia's First movie, Chase's First field trip, Camping, swimming, living at the beach, Goodbye PreSchool, Chase turns 5!  Olivia's first time fishing, Chase's first year of t-ball, more camping, Como zoo, MN zoo, visiting with friends & family, Olivia turns 3!  New job for Dad, Kindergarten, Dance class, PTA, Lego Club, Godson is born, Batman-themed-family-Halloween-costumes, excessive snow, visit family & friends, , VEGAS!  Advent calendar, Christmas, Nanny-baby Jordyn, New Doggy, Golden (7th) Wedding Anniversary, my Dirty Thirty, still snowing, New Place, Super Hero bedroom, Princess bedroom, Dance Recital, Summer Vacation, excessive rain, camping, bonfires, Summer School, Second year of t-ball, Chase turns 6!  visit friends & family...
and that's where we are now!

Pictures to come soon!

As for this Summer, it is mid-July, therefore the half way point, and I feel like it is slipping away from me.  The entire month of June was rain, and July has been very hot.  Regardless, I need to get out and start living my life!  I think I need to accept that no matter how much I clean, the kids will destroy the house.  So I need to spend my days as I did last Summer; at the beach and the park; just being outside in general.

This is my mid-Summer resolution: to spend every day outside, and doing something, anything, no matter how small, that makes me feel ALIVE.

Thanks for listening.... :)      

UPDATED: The blogs posted below this one are all new. Most of them, I have taken the captions from when I originally posted the pictures on FB, and turned it into a blog.  Wanted authentic feelings.   New starting with the blog, "The Lorax".  Or you can scroll all the way down to the bottom, and everything in the tab 'July' is new.  woo hoo!  Only 12 months behind on blogs now!  lol

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad your back! Looking forward to reading your blog again :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)