The Lovely Life

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Olivia's Baptism

This 4th of July we didn't just celebrate Independence Day, but also the Baptism of our daughter, Olivia.
We chose my sister and my husband's brother to be her God Parents.
Because my Brother-in-Law is in the Army, and lives in New York we had a very small window for when we could have Olivia Baptised with him present.
That is how we came to celebrate her Baptism on the 4th of July. The ceremony was beautiful and very special. It was very small with just our families there, as well as Chase's God Parents.
Afterwards we had everyone over for cake and coffee. It was a truly beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)