The Lovely Life

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Doodles





Today we did some Christmas time art! We used Christmas stamps, stickers, glitter, and the kids' very favorite, PAINT! My kids are in love with Art time, and I love it too, (minus clean up) because I get to see what they come up with. We actually dedicated this Art time to Santa. We painted pictures for him. Chase's painting was adorable. I was so, very, ridiculously proud! He painted these elves, and they were the cutest little guys. It just has me in awe to see him grow through his Art. He used to be this little boy scribbling away, and suddenly he is drawing people... arms, legs, and eyes included! Kind of a big deal! :) I have known for a while that he is creative, and I love it, because I know without a shred of doubt, he got that from me. (PROUD MOMMY!) And he is so in his element when he is doing Art. Just like me. Yep... there's no way I'm turning that painting over to Santa! That one's mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)