The Lovely Life

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A little help?

Yes, I am asking for some help in this blogger world I'm kinda in. And I'll admit, help I have asked for on this site before has falling on deaf ears. Though it was nothing big... just asking how to personalize my blog header, or how to make the little icon, or just how to do the little tricks I see people doing. Granted, I know, some of these requests are not small, ten minute jobs. So I'm only mildly offended no one has cheerfully offered up their time and talent. lol.
Butttt this time it's not just for me! Others would have a teeny tiny gain, which we all know sweetens the deal. lol. Soooo I want to know how I can make this blog an invite only thing?
What's in it for you? Brutal honesty. Just kidding. Kinda.
But really, I want to write blogs like I used to, back in the myspace days... from my mind, my heart, etc etc. I loved blogging because it was a journal, except I didn't have to feel alone writing it. And I miss it. And I want it back. I want to write without fear of judgement. I want to know that I have to actually KNOW, and/or trust, whoever is reading my blog.
Sooooo, blogger friends... help a sista out! If you know me at all, you know I'd do it for you! :)
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)