The Lovely Life

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Three Little Pumpkins


We had so much fun at the Pumpkin Patch!

The kids loved the petting zoo, and feeding the animals. We probably did that the longest! After that we went to the silly string zone, and the kids got eachother with it. Dad even got in on the fun! By the end they were covered in silly string, and Chase seemed to get it the worst. Lol. We did a few rounds of that, before heading over to the inflatable jumper. Once the kids were good and tuckered we headed inside to pick our pumpkins! Usually we let the kids paint and we carve, but this year we decided we are going to make it a big family activity, with Tony and I painting as well. I'm excited!

All in all, it was a great day! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)