The Lovely Life

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Painting

Our first time painting pumpkins as a family! So much fun, and such a great experience. Watching each of us create our own pumpkin was really cool. The kids loved it! Just sitting around the table and doing it all together was great! One of the biggest perks to them getting older.

This was Olivia's first time painting a pumpkin, and she is not the jump right in type, so it took some coaxing on our part. Lol. I think she loved watching all of us more than anything else. But she ended up with a girly little pumpkin, of pinks and purples, and I loved it! Tony painted a vampire on his, which I thought was very cool, and kinda cute. :)

Wonderful day, spent together! Can't wait to do it again next year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)