The Lovely Life

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween was the Bees Knees!

We had a WONDERFUL Halloween!

The whole Halloween Season has been great! We took the kids to a pumpkin patch, where they had a BLAST! And then came home, and painted pumpkins for the first time as a complete family. It was so much fun!

We decided to dress in a family costume. It started because I had the idea to dress Chase and Olivia in a matching type outfit. When I asked Chase what he wanted to be, he replied, "BumbleBee" (from Transformers). This got my mind turning, and I decided to dress Olivia as A bumble bee. Then, when looking for costumes for myself, with a bee idea in the back of mind, I kept seeing very cute bee costumes. I knew there was no way I could get Tony to dress up as a giant bee. Lol. So I came up with the idea for him to be our bee keeper.
I have to say, the whole thing turned out great, and I'm so glad we did it! Such a wonderful memory. :)

This was also Olivia's first year trick or treating. She loved picking candy out of dishes, and then holding it in her hand, until we got to the next house, where she would be distracted with a new candy bowl, and we could slip the other peice into her bag. There was one point where both Chase and Olivia stopped right on someone's door step, and started checking out the candy buckets. Lol. Chase could not wait to go home and eat his candy! He didn't quite understand the concept of getting more. Lol.

On Hallows Eve, Tony and I went to a party at my good friend's house. It was such a wonderful time, because so many of my great friends made appearances, which of course just makes the night.

Yes, Halloween 2010 was a great holiday for the Goods! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)