The Lovely Life

Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh Baby!

Finally my blogger is working again! Hooray!
It's been giving me all kinds of trouble, but today I decided to investigate and found out it was cookie related. So finally, I can post blogs again.
We are having such a crazy, busy Summer! That's a good thing! We are planning a quiet weekend at home this week, with maybe a trip to the park or pool, and that is it! After that, it's back to camping!
Currently, about 5 of my friends are pregnant. I am excited about this for many reasons. Mostly because I love babies and think they're the best thing this world has to offer. But I have other reasons too. Pregnant friends means Maternity photo shots for me, as well as new born photo shoots. It also means baby showers, which I LOVE! I am hosting baby showers for two of my pregnant friends, and I can't wait. It's no secret party planning is pretty much my favorite thing to do. And showers are the best. They're like kiddie parties, with all the fun and silliness, but with grown ups who listen, stand in line, and use inside voices.
I actually talked to both of these friends today, and decided to host the showers today. So it's all still very fresh. Trying to decide which games to play, what foods to serve, what kind of cake I'm going to make, yadda yadda.
Good news g'alore!

1 comment:

  1. you are a rockstar! I've hosted 3 baby showers and it's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)