The Lovely Life

Thursday, October 20, 2011

An apple a day....









We went to the apple orchard, for our very first time!
It was so much fun, and everything I thought it would be. Even more, to be honest.

The apples were hands down, the best apples I have ever tasted! We were picking them and eating them at the same time. Which I have to say, is pretty darn cool!

On top of picking your own apples, which was definitely my favorite part, they also have kiddie activities. Olivia went on her very first hay ride! She was impressed. :)

When we got there we spotted a tire swing, and Chase was beside himself! He couldn't believe he actually got to swing in one. That was really neat. Anytime your child experiences anything new, and very exciting to them, it's pretty neat.

All in all, we had a great day at the apple orchard! We will definitely be making it a yearly ritual to kick off the fall season!

Speaking of which, happy fall friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Wish we had one here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking the same thing Amie! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Also reading this made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)