The Lovely Life

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

I love this Holiday! It is possibly my favorite Holiday! There are so many fun ways to celebrate Halloween! Excluding actually dressing up, the pumpkin patch is probably my favorite!
The kids absolutely love it! The corn maze, silly string zone, hay ride, bounce houses, and not to mention picking out their very own pumpkins! And I love seeing all the Halloween spirit! Kids are always dressed in the cutest Halloween outfits for the day!



Speaking of the bounce house, this was Olivia's first time ever being in one. I thought she would cry, but nope, she loved it! Dad bought her a ticket and I had my doubts. She was kind of calm at first, just standing/sitting in her place. But after watching the other kids, she would do her own little toddler jump. It was so cute to see!



It was a great day for us! :)

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)