The Lovely Life

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Farewell PreSchool

Chase on his last day of PreSchool
June 2012

 Parents and siblings came in for the last half of the class.  We all sat together as their teacher read to us.

After that we did arts and crafts.  The kids made their own puppets.

Olivia loved spending the day playing with the big kids.

 Chase and I made treats for him to pass out to his teachers and classmates.

 For his teachers: You are O-"fish"-ally the best!

 For his classmates: Hope your Summer is a real treat!
I loved Chase's teachers, and I could not have asked for a better experience for both he, and I, as his Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)