The Lovely Life

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lorax

We took Olivia to see her very first movie, in the theater!
'The Lorax'
April 16, 2012
Olivia wore her Lorax shirt, and brought her Lorax stuffed toy along.  :)

 It was such a cute movie!  The animation was amazing, and we saw it in 3D, so it was that much cooler!

Flashback:
Chase's first movie, June 29th, 2010.
We saw 'Toy Story 3'.  Another terrific movie!

 Chase also wore a Toy Story t-shirt, and brought along his Buzz Light Year action figure.  

These were both such special days for me.  I love getting to be with them, and share in all of their first experiences.  It's like being a kid again.  Makes me so grateful to have them both in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)