The Lovely Life

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

First Camping Trip of the Season!

Finally!  It's camping season!  
 We had a great time!  The kids swam in the river...
 And we all got new squirt guns, so there were a lot of squirt gun fights!
 The kids played at the park as well.
They thought it would be funny to bury Chase in the sand.  
 We roasted weenies, and made s'mores...
 Had such a busy day that Chase fell asleep right at the camp fire.
Great weekend!  So happy Summer is here, and we can camp our hearts out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)