The Lovely Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am officially 28 years old... dun dun dun.
Well it's a little past midnight, and I haven't actually gone to bed and woken up to 28 yet. So maybe I'm still a little bit of 27. Hehe. Maybe?
I knew it was midnight because my husband came out singing, "Happy Birthday" to ME! :) Then he made me some shrimp... yum! Good start the my year! Haha.
Tomorrow (today) I have so much planned! I am going to make my family a HUGE breakfast; with eggs and bacon and potatoes and french toast with sprinkles... I am excited! My husband thinks I'm crazy for not wanting to go out and have breakfast made for me. But nope, I am beyond excited to just sit around the table with my family, with a big, warm breakfast I have made for them!
I'm also going to do some random things, like go shopping, go tanning, possibly get a pedicure with my best friend- her gift to me. :) And who knows what else? I am going out for dinner and drinks with some close friends. So excited for that! And then tomorrow, going out OUT with lots of friends! Last night my Mom had us over for a Birthday celebration. She made ribs (soooo good!!!) And she got me cupcakes, and flowers, and even had a balloon covered Birthday table cloth. Wonder where I get it? :) It was nice.... perfect way to start the Birthday celebrating!
I love my Birthday! It's my favorite day of the year!!! I pray to God that never changes!!! Happy Birthday to Meeeeee! :)

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)