The Lovely Life

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Day


Finally a day off! Hooray!

Except that I have a photo shoot today. But I can't consider that work, since taking pictures is pretty much my favorite thing to do. I'm really excited about it too! I am doing portraits of a little girl, and she is gorgeous in general. Plus she has a very confident personality, so I have a feeling she is going to be a great subject! I think we are going to go to a few different spots; just to try them out. It is not easy taking outdoor pictures in the snow, unless snow is exactly what the subject wants... which it rarely is. But I have a feeling these will be nice!

I tend to plan things out in my head, and they rarely turn out how I imagine, but most times they turn out even better! Not always, but usually.

Thank God for creativity, because that's what helps you roll with the punches when you run into obsticles! "Find solutions, not Excuses!" <--One of my favorite sayings!

I made a TON of flower headbands! I made them to use as props originally, but they turned out soooo cute that I decided to make them to give as gifts too! I figured it would be a cute and fun additon when giving clothes. I also made some to donate in the Statts Auction. I think everyone in BlogWorld knows about that, so I won't go into it. Nonetheless, I am loving them! I am going to use a couple in my photo shoot today!

I have fallen back in love with my glue gun, thanks to a certain Blogger out there! I actually went and got a cute, girly one. It's pink with white polka dots, and it just makes it that much more fun, right? Haha, why not. But yes, I am literally LOOKING for things I can use hot glue on! I am starting to make cards, and the reason for that is a whole nother blog in itself. So I will leave it at that. Using my hot glue gun for that too. In general, I want to start making more things, adding more silly little things to my kids's shoes, clothes, whatever.

Ok, that's all for today. Hehe, take care y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)