The Lovely Life

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week of Chaos Coming Up!

Actually, it's more like a couple weeks of chaos!
In two days we start moving into the new place. It's not far from where we are now... haha. We live on the fourth floor now, and are moving down to the first. The apartment we're moving into is all renovated with new cabinets, appliances, wood floors, and new carpet. Very excited. But the best part is there is a patio and yard, not a DECK, so we can open the door and let the kids play outside. THAT was our deciding factor! I'm so excited, I already bought the kids a pool for the yard.
We start moving Wednesday. Then Saturday we are picking up my stepdaughter and heading out to Wisconsin. We are going to camp there. We are also going to hang out with some good friends, and then on Sunday, my Hubby's family has a Father's Day party every year, so we will go there. It's fun because there are a TON of cousins for the kids to play with. There are a total of 16 kids, ranging from 6 months to 10 years. So yes, it's a lot of fun for the kids.
Monday we head home, and that is Chase's Birthday. As part of his gift from my Mom, she boughts us a hotel and waterpark package. So we are going to take Lexi and Chase. I can't wait for that!!!!
Once we are actually home-home, we will have a few days of rest. Since Lexi will be staying with us for a week plus, we're probably going to be doing stuff every day; like park, beach, etc. During the school year we only get a couple days with her, every couple weeks, so during the Summer we realllly have to make up for lost time! We will also be getting ready for Chase's Birthday party too though. It's that Saturday. And then we have a few other things that night, and my High School reunion is that Sunday.
After alllll of that we will get to relax, with no plans until the 4th of July. Sounds perfect! :)
Even though we have so much to do, I'm really excited for it all. We are going to visit with a lot of people and make some great memories. It's going to be good chaos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)