The Lovely Life

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LoVe :)

Family Portrait. :) Our first Complete.
Tony and I had Engagement pictures done (almost 7 years ago!), and then had Pregnancy pictures done for our first Wedding Anniversary. I was about 6 months along. When Chase turned One we had family pictures taken with the four of us. But now we are FIVE... a family of five. And the babe is almost two, so true family portraits were becoming a necessity. :)
I decided that because I have gotten so into Photography this past year, I was going to do our family portrait myself. So here it is. I have to say, I kind of love it. Not even kind of. I love it. I'm so happy with it. I didn't expect that. Considering I set all of my family members up, planning to slip into it, on top of using a remote. There was a lot of faith involved. I put a lot of faith into the kids to smile, and look at the camera, etc etc, because I could not see a thing, while sitting amongst them. I set them up, slipped in, click click click. They did not dissapointe!
I have been putting it off all Summer long, and since my stepdaughter is going back to School, thus we will only see her every other weekend (we're spoiled during the Summer, having her as much as we want!), now was the time!
So yes, I'm very pleased with it!

4 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)