The Lovely Life

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Self-Proclaimed Picture Hoarder

After watching that very sad show, I realize that is really how I am with my pictures! I stress out over my pictures! I take so, so, so many pictures! Almost daily. And then I want to print them out and frame them all. But I am scared to death of clutter, or being a hoarder, so I am always changing pictures out, always buying new frames. I have a sickness.
But alas, a light at the end of the tunnel... last year for Christmas, Tony got me an 8x10 digital frame. It has a wood frame, and it's pretty. I have it on our shelf in our living room. And I literally never turn it on. Which I can't believe he hasn't brought up, considering how expensive they are. BUT I found an old camera of mine, with a pretty large memory card in it.... sooooo, I am going to spend an hour or two putting a ton of pictures on it... all the pictures I want to clutter my walls and life with. Then I can turn it on, and have it as background. Sweet relief.
Can you tell, by posts like this, that this blog is completely and totally my personal journal? It keeps me sane in this non-stop A.D.D brain of mine. It gives me order, which is something I work for on a daily basis. It doesn't come natural to me in any way. Routine, structure, they are not my forte. But I want them to be!
Speaking of frames, I bought four new ones to hang over the fireplace. (Leaving the other 3 large ones, there before, homeless I guess.) Since I did all of the kids portraits myself this year, I really want them up, front and center. And Tony bought me an insane camera stand, so I'm going to do our family photos myself. So I will have that picture in the 4th frame. Can't wait! Ok, that's all for today! Sooooo much to do and get done!
Happy Thursday! My favorite day of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)