The Lovely Life

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ugh

I'm in a rut! I have been sick for the last couple days. And my kids have been terrors! Seriously!

Olivia is getting started on her Terrible Twos. We have been rid of the pacifier for a short while now, and that's going great. But that's about it! Nap time and night time have become nightmares! She screams, and screams, and screams and screams. She crawls out of her crib, and lays by the door screaming. Until finally we cave. I won't let her cry for more than 15 minutes. That's what I've heard... 15 minutes, if they haven't calmed themselves, you should get them. So that's what we do. Man, it sucks! It's torture listening to her, so unhappy. So the last couple of nights she has slept with us. Then she wakes us up at 6 in the morning, by picking on Chase. Soon they are both fighting and crying.

That's another thing... she has become a little bully. She walks up to Chase and pulls his hair, or pinches him for no reason. Then he of course retaliates. Then she cries. It's ridiculous and I am exhausted! I used to cherish nap time, and lately, there is no such thing!

Sigh. And because I've been sick I have no energy to clean. So my house is messy, and that just adds to my stress. I just want to wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to take control of these situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)