The Lovely Life

Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Proud

Chase is my puzzle pro! He rocks them! He did this one by himself today. Usually puzzles are something we do together, but I looked over at him today and noticed he was putting the pieces together so fast, so I sat and let him do the whole thing. And he finished quicker than ever!
When I was a kid you couldn't have paid me to do a puzzle. They just seemed so difficult to me! And that makes me even prouder that he enjoys them so much. They are one of the few things that get my monkey to stop bouncing off the walls!
This is Olivia's little bear. It sings the ABCs. She got it for Christmas and ever since, she walks around the house with it, singing along and swaying her head side to side with the music. She sings, "ABCDE" and then makes up her own letters after that, but I am just blown away that she knows any of the letters. Chase was far from singing his ABC's at 16 months! She is our little music lover. Any time music plays she just lights up! She will instantly start dancing, and sing along. It's the cutest thing ever. And she has different little dances she does for different music. So funny! I just wanted to post this blog, because today, between the two of them, I just felt so proud of both of them, and so proud to be their Mommy! Sometimes I think I'm not where I want to be in life, or I don't have the things I wanted to have, but I know that if I wasn't exactly where I am, they wouldn't be exactly who they are. And I wouldn't trade them for the world! They are the best thing that ever happened to me, and my greatest accomplishment in life. They are my two little miracles, and I hope to always be the Mommy they deserve! I'm trying! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just awarded you the versatile blogger award. Head over to my blog http://infertilenanny.blogspot.com to see how to accept it. I've had a fun time following you and hope that you'll have a fun time passing it on to 15 of your newest favorite blogs. Hope you'll accept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so sweet. You have good reason to be so proud of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)