The Lovely Life

Friday, January 14, 2011

Resolutions in Pursuit

Exactly two weeks into 2011...
My resolutions, thus far have not been an epic failure.
My upcoming year is going to be a very busy, and very exciting one! Not only is my best friend getting married, therefore making me A Maid of Honor. Which means not only will I be hosting a Bridal Shower, as well as a Bachelorette Party, but I will also be standing up in front of 200 guests. Yikes. This being said, on to my very first, and most important resolution: To get in shape. To be more specific, the resolution was to eat healthier, and to workout every day. I am not going to lie, I have not been working out everyday. Much easier said than done! However I have been working out about 4 times a week, which is still a huge improvement. And I have been eating a lot healthier. Still snacking a little, but not too much.
On top of being in a wedding, Our 5th Wedding Anniversary is this March. For it, we are planning on taking a vacation, in which there will be hundreds of pictures taken. For this, I would also like to be in shape. So wish me well on this journey, please!
As for my other resolutions, currently, they have slipped my mind. Uh oh. While writing this blog, I have been mentally preparing myself to go and work out. So now that is all I can think about. I guess that's a good thing...
Farewell, and we'll get back to this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)