The Lovely Life

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

32 days in & I'm in Love!

I just remembered tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday, so I'm thinking I better get these random thoughts out tonight!
I was talking to a friend, and she asked what I wanted to do for my Birthday, NEXT month! With everything else going on, I felt like my Birthday was still months away, but nope! And it hit me like a freight train, I have SO much going on this year! I am co-hosting a Valentines play date in a couple weeks... decorations, crafts, home made Valentines, cake balls... my first time ever making them! And there is of course actual Valentines day, which we've also got big plans for! Can't wait!
The weekend after that, we are going out of town, to visit friends. We are actually going to Hubby's home town, in small town, Wisconsin, and we are really excited for that! All of his best friends now have kids, and they all range in age from 1 and a half to 3 and a half. There is 5 of them together, and it is so cool seeing them all together! Watching them play together, and knowing they will be life long friends... such a gift!
The first week of March is our 5th Wedding Anniversary, and we will be taking a VACATION!!!! Yay!!! I am so, unbelievably excited, and happy about that! We love traveling, and we have so much fun doing it, but we haven't been on a trip since before Olivia was born (a year and a half ago). Around the same time we get home, my neice will be born (according to due date!) Which I can't wait for! Another little girl, to buy girly things for! The last time my neice Kyrsten (Big sister to be) was in town she kept playing with my hair and telling me how pretty I was. Awww. :) Oh and towards the end of March, we will be getting ready to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY, which if you know me, is always an event in itself! So much fun!!!
Come April, is not only quite a few of my friend's Birthdays (also big, eventful deals), but it's the month we are having Carly's BRIDAL SHOWER!!! The bridal shower we, the hostesses with the mostesses have been OBSESSING over! we've been living and breathing the details of this wedding. And May is her insane Bachelorette Party! It's going to be HUGE... party bus, 30+ ladies, just crazy!
AND THEN THERE IS JUNE! My best friend is getting married!!! Ahhhhhh! I get to stand up next to her on the HAPPIEST day of her life, in front of God, and everyone else. I get to give a toast to her, in front of 200 people... nerves of steel I'll need, and I'll probably ball my eyes out all the same, watching my partner in crime get MARRIED! And after we all recover from literally the event of the year, a few weeks later is Chase's Birthday!!!! And that is not even counting all of the other holidays, birthdays, camping trips, concerts, and EVERYTHING ELSE going on in that 6 months span!
Ok, I am stopping there! I can't think about anything after June because I am exhausted just writing about it! I think I am going to go into hibernation come July! lol. But really, I can't wait for it all! This year is seriously going to ROCK! There is just no other way to put it! Just amazing! This is going to be an amazing, unforgettable, spectacular year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)