The Lovely Life

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quiet Sundays

We had a good weekend! Took the kids to the Cinema Grill which is always fun! We saw Megamind... very cute! Then we came home and played board games, and colored giant felt posters, and then all fell asleep in our big bed! Which I love. I love being packed in like sardines in the very best way. :)
As a child of the "every other week" lifestyle, via divorced parents, I used to dream, yes DREAM of the day I would have a family of my own, and we would all fall asleep in the big bed, and wake up and watch cartoons together. I would never have dreamed of crawling into my parents' bed, but boy do I love having my kids in mine! And I love being the kind of Mom who lets her kids crawl into bed!
In other news we are are ten days from our vaycay! I can not even believe that! Really! When we booked it seemed like forever away, and NOW... now I feel like there is so much to be done and no time to do it! I want to get a few new outfits, I want to get my hair trimmed, I want to go tanning a few times, I want to lose 10lbs. I swear I'm going to give myself ulcers, the way I stress over things that are supposed to be FUN. Sigh.
I have been a slacker this last week about working out. And the absolute worst part is I've lost almost 10lbs! I started the no carb/low carb diet, and holy hannah it works! WHOOOO KNEWWWW. My friend lost around 25lbs in a month, and I asked her how, and this is what she suggested. So why not! I get on the scale every morning and am just shocked, wondering HOW am I losing weight when I am just sitting! And then when I worked out every single day for 50 days... nothing! Figures. But don't worry, as of tomorrow, the work out is back on! I have 10 days to lose 10 lbs. Man do I miss pre-baby weight days. Ah, such is life!
My website is almost done, thanks to my wonderful husband who has done literally everything but pick the color! LOL. Hours and hours and I owe him BIG!
But time to wind down in true Sunday fashion... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)