The Lovely Life

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little of this, Little of that

I was right! About the gazelle... I used it today for the first time in a while, and it was awesome! I went for an hour and zipped through it! It was actually FUN! Which is great! The treadmill, I am BORED to death in less than a half hour, and the bike is not that much better. Either way, I have to push myself to finish. Not today though! I realise this has semi turned into my little workout log. Sorry. Well better than a food log, right?
It's just what I have going on currently. It's part of one of my main goals right now. I could ramble on about how incredibly boring my Anthropology class is, but I would probably fall asleep.
OH back to the exercise thing real quick; that 'marking the calendar with bright, giant X's' on the days I worked out was GENIUS! I walk by that calendar a hundred times a day, and I want that X everyday! Sunday I did NOT want to work out in even the slightest! I worked, and then went out for the Super Bowl after and I was beat. But I wanted that X! I have my own sticker chart! Ha Ha! I highly recommend it!!!
Anyways, other things going on in my life.. yes school, but I have noticed when people talk about school or work, other people's eyes and minds start to wonder. I don't blame them. It's a pretty boring topic for anyone who is not themselves emerged in it. So to keep it short, I'm loving my step aerobics class, and I could throw my Anthropology class right out the window. Lol.
So, I finally got a website for my Photography! Hubby and I are in the process of programming it. One thing I have to give my husband credit for, is that he is so completely supportive of my dreams. Not only supportive, but he pushes me! Like with photography, I never, ever would have bought myself a professional camera. Way too much money! But he bought me one, and I am so in love with it! I use it literally everyday! And the website... I asked him a question about it, and the next thing I know he is buying me a domain, and we are looking through templates. Just so cool! So yes, I will finally have my own website. I am currently building a portfolio, so if anyone wants portraits taken, I will do them for freeeeee. :)
I want this COLD weather to go away so I can take outdoor pictures! I love nature so much, and I just think all of the natural colors are so beautiful! GO AWAY SNOW! Lol. Actually I think the snow CAN be beautiful, but who wants to stick their kid out there just for some photos. Sigh.
Anywho, my thoughts are trailing and I have a lot to do! So take care and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)