The Lovely Life

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Countdown Begins

Ten days to Hollywood baby!
I can not believe I am going to be in HOLLYWOOD!!!! It scares me to say it, because I am deathly afraid the power of a good jinx! No joke! So God willing- 10 days to Hollywood!
I went shopping for a couple new vay-cay outfits today. I was looking for Spring dresses but unfortunetly Minnesota is still sporting winter wear. Sigh. BUT I did find a bathing suit, and if I may say, I like it! The absolute first bathing suit I have liked ON since I was 21 years old! Oh, if only I were kidding! But really, it looks great with my body, and it's black and white with the kind of romantic look I like. GREAT BUY! Yay! :) I also got a Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt. :)
So yes a little more shopping is needed, but I've got a good start. The bathing suit is usually the hardest thing to shop for, so I guess it's all down hill from here. Hehe :)
In other vacation thoughts... it hit me last night that I am going to be away from my kids for 4 nights. Oh man that is so long with a little baby! I know she is 18 months, but she is MY baby, and she is sensitive! I don't know how she is going to do for that long. HOPEFULLY she will do wonderfully and not even notice we are gone. It's hard to say that... really. But it beats the alternative... that she will be sad and miss us. :(
BUT the tickets are bought and paid for, and the trip is on! Yay!!!
Speaking of, these are some of my favorite pictures from some of our favorite Vacations!

Sluggerville Museum, in Lousiville, Kentucky

Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville, TennesseePrivate Resort in Fort Meyers, Florida

Gulf of Mexico, Panama City Beach, Florida

2 comments:

  1. That's funny that you figured out my Parents own WBO. I love the taco salads too! Tony was a SR. when I was in HS we both went to CHS. I graduated in 2004. Thanks for the kind words on my blog! I totally appreciate all the good vibes I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)