The Lovely Life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So egg-cited!

I went shopping yesterday, and wouldn't you know it, they already have EASTER stuff out! Can you believe it? Yeah, me too. So after walking past the aisle umpteen times, I caved. Wait, just listen. Yes, I know it's 2 months away, but I have good reason. Ok, so as I was saying, before Valentine's Day, I went shopping who knows how many times, and passed the V.day aisles possibly 300 plus times, always telling myself to wait. So I did. I waited until the week of Valentine's Day, and when I went to the store for NO OTHER reason then to BUY Valentine's for my family... there was nothing left. Slim pickins!

If Targets says it's time to shop for Easter, well then it's time to shop for Easter!

I'm a Celebration Junkie, I know it. Always looking, waiting for the next kick! But it makes me happy, and that's what life is all about, right?!

So even though we are roughly 60 days away from Easter, I am prepared. Baskets are complete, requiring only assembly, which will come in April! Haha.

In other me-so-happy news, my business cards came today! HOORAY! That makes me beyond happy! There has already been more than a handful of times random people, after conversating on the subject, have asked me for a card. And now I can whip one out! Hooray! Much more gratifying than leading them to a Facebook page.

And with those business cards, came my Best friend's Bridal Shower invites! BIG HOORAYS there! I have been designing them, and redesigning them for literally MONTHS! And I finally came to the perfect card; wedding colors and Engagement photo wrapped into a LOVELY invite. I'm a good Maid of Honor. :) Hehe. And after much, much planning and spending, we have the Bridal Shower completely under control! All we have left to do is buy food, and set up the day of, and that's IT! That feels good! Only a month and a half until the Big Day!

I am in a good mood, and feeling good about life right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Lindsay, and I am a very busy Mommy! I have a 6 year old little boy, an *almost* 4 year old little girl, and a 12 year old step-daughter. I am married to my first and only Love, and this past March we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. My family is my greatest accomplishment! I love Art, in all of its forms. I love painting, sketching, crafting, writing, doodling, scrap booking, even cake making, and of course photography. When I am not spending time with my kids, or my family, I love being with my friends. I cherish the relationships in my life above all else. I am a down to earth, happy go lucky, madly in love with life kinda gal! :)